Scrappers Delights Special Deal

Hi all,
It's the beginning of half term for us. 
I've been struggling a bit with my mojo and getting creative.
I'm not able to create until the last moment.
I wonder if any of you ever struggle with the same thing and how you manage
to get your creative juices flowing more easily.

So onto the CAS card I've made today using Crafty Honeys 2 


Copic colour used
BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78
E41, E30, E31, E71 R20
C5, C7, C9

Check out the Scrappers Delights blog for more inspiration from 
the DT using other digis that are on special for this week only.


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Kelly....sorry about your mojo......try just looking thru Pinterest or FB a few minutes a day.....we always look forward to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't help with tips on missing mojo as mine as gone also but loved your card Kelly.
    Kay x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I love the way you used colors in this card .

    I take two months off a year I take January off and July off . This seems to keep my mojo going .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete