Scrappers Delights Tutorial

Hi all,
Today I'm sharing with you a tutorial on how I made my card 

First I started with colouring the skin with copics.


Now it doesn't matter if I go outside of the lines as I will be cutting the image out.
Next I coloured the hair.


I then coloured in the goggles, flippers and trunks


I then cut the image out and put it to one side.
Now to start on the background.
I used Distress Oxides to make the background.
First I used brushes to brush the two colours over the card.


I then drip some water over the top to make it look like water.


I then cut the background out, stuck the boy where I wanted him 
and added some dots to give it some dimension.


I then stuck it to the base card and my card is finished.


This is quite a quick way to make a background.
You could use a circle stencil to make circled backgrounds and so on.

I hope you enjoyed the tutorial


2 comments:

  1. Looks great Kelly, loved the tutorial xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just darling! Thank you so much for the tutorial I am going to try it .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete