Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hi all,
Today I'm sharing with you a card I've made using an image that
Craftin Desert Divas are giving away as a freebie as a sponsor of the
Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
The challenge is to use coffee, tea or cocoa on your creation.

This image was fun to colour. I followed on my no line colouring
as I'm determined to get better with it.

Here is my card



Isn't it a fab image.

Copics used
Pumpkin YR15, YR68, YR27
Cup R24, R27, R29, R56
Scarf R83, R85, R56
Owl C00, C01, C03, C05, C07, R20

I hope you join in with the Hop
Make sure you go to Craftin Desert Divas blog for the code
So you can receive the above image for free.




19 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Kelly! LOVE the background paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Kelly! This card is so cute! I collect owls so I am particularly fond of this card! I'm going to have to go get this free image . I also like the background paper that you used.
    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coloring and that pattern paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pumpkin paper, great coloring too!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colouring!! And that background paper is so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun Halloween coffee card, Kelly! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute, Kelly. I love the owl. He's obviously a coffee lover, too!
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    I have a stamp set GIVEAWAY on my blog for the Coffee Hop!
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet and adorable your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous image, love your awesome no line w/c.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card! Great no line coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So darling the way you used that digital stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute image and I like your coloring.

    ReplyDelete