Heartcraft Paper New Release and Bloghop

Hi all
Well today has been a little exciting in the U.K as we have a lot of snow.
I live in the South West which means we don't get snow very often once maybe twice a year and not for very long.

It's new release day over at Heartcraft Paper.
We're celebrating with a bloghop and plus it's the start of the new challenge
on the challenge blog which you can find here.


You should have arrived here from Andrea

I chose to use Hey Chickies



Here is my card 




This digi is fab and as you all know I love making CAS cards. 
I have another idea for how to use this which I will be sharing
in another post later this month.

Your next stop on the hop is with Alina

I hope you stop by the blog and join in with the new challenge


@thedailymarker30day #thedailymarker30day @kathyrac


1 comment: