Challenges over at Scrappers delights

Hi all,
A new challenge has started at Scrapper's Delights as well
as the new progressive challenge over on the Facebook group.

First I'm going to share with you my card I've made for the challenge


I love this image. She's a lot of fun to play with.
You can find her here
Copic colours
Skin E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair YR14, YR18, E09
Dress V05, V06, V09
T3, T5, T7, T9

For the progressive challenge you will use 
a fantastic elephant. You can use him on his own 
or with the ball.

I chose to use him on his own


He's gorgeous isn't he.
You can find him here

Copic colours 
B02, FBG2, B04, B06

I hope you like both cards and will join in with our challenges.


Challenges I'm entering
A Bit more Time To Craft - Anything Goes



1 comment:

  1. Awww so wonderful they are!! Love them both!
    Love the Colours and its a great design on them
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge!
    Hugs CicciTTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {Welcome to Visit and follow my blog}

    ReplyDelete