First Post for Craftin Desert Divas

Hi all,

Well I have some exciting news to share. 
I'm now a part of the Craftin Desert Divas Digi Design Team.

They have a fantastic selection of digis as well as clear stamps.

Each month we have an inspiration board.
Here's Septembers



For my image I concentrated on the reds and blues.

Here's my card


I couldn't resist his gorgeous face.
Plus autumn is one of my favourite seasons because of the colours
and i remember throwing leaves in the air.

You can find him here 

Copic colours I used are
Skin E000. E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair E23, E25, E27
Scarf YR16, R29
Jeans B34, B37, B39
Jumper/Shoes R24, R27, R29, R89
Leaves red R24, R27, R29, R89
Orange YR15, YR68, YR27

I hope you like my card.
Check back for lots of other projects I'll be doing


No comments:

Post a Comment