New Release and a tutorial

Hi all,
Today I'm sharing with you a tutorial on how to foil your cards using
transfer gel, foil and a laminator.
It's really easy to do and the affect is amazing.

I used the new release stencil called Snowflake Flurries

There are lots of pictures for this tutorial so please bare with me.

First you need to stick your stencil down over your card.
You then spread the transfer gel over the stencil


When you take your stencils off it should look like this


Once the gel has turned clear ( can take over an hour so plenty of time
to colour etc while waiting)

You need to turn your laminator on.
You then layer with
Baking parchment
card 
foil (colour side up)
baking parchment.


Excuse my fingers as you can see I was colouring while waiting.

Then feed it through the laminator.

Once it's been through it will look like this


This is when the magic happens.
Peel off the foil and it's glorious.
So shiny, I just wanted to stroke and move it so the foil caught the light.


Here are some different colours



These were great for backgrounds to compliment
our new digi that are being released at the same time
called Gingerbread Lane.
This is an awesome set. There are lots of different components.

Here is the first card I made


How cute are these snowmen.
I wanted to make a little family.

Copic combos
R24, R27, R29
E23, E25, E27
Y17, YR16, YR27
C5, C7, C9
R81, R83, R85
BG13, BG15, BG49

The second card was fun to colour


Copic colours used.
E97, E99, E37
R24, R27, R29
Y17, YR16, YR27
BG13
YG07
RV25

The last card is focusing on the stencil and the foil.


I had wrote the sentiment and I used a punch to help me make my
own banner by cutting the corners off.

So don't forget to come and join us over on Facebook 
at the new release party as there's lots of inspiration
plus you could win some goodies from the new release.

Hugs




2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so cool ! I want to try this . Thank you for the tutorial

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete