New Release

Hi all,

I hope you're having fab weather. I'm really enjoying watching the leaves 
changing colours. Autumn is my favourite season.

Today I'm sharing with you a new digi from Scrappers Delights.

This image is gorgeous. I printed it fairly large so all of the detail could be seen.

Here She is


Isn't she stunning.
You can find her here.

Copics I've used:

Cloak - C5, C7, C9
Dress / Hat - V12, V15, V17
Tights - C3, C5, C7
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E04
Hair - E23, E25, E27
Pumpkins / Shoes - Y17, YR16, YR27
Broom - E23, E25

I hope you like it.

Challenges I'm entering
Craftaholics r us - Halloween
A bit more time to craft - Anything Goes
A perfect time to craft - Anything Goes



3 comments:

  1. Wow Kelly this is just super gorgeous and stunning work. You love to colour and you are great at it too. I love this. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back again, and again, love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and your colouring is just beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Janice DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete